- Clients may purchase the year-long membership either here, online, or in-person. Regardless of whether it has been purchased online or at the front desk upon arrival, all clients must sign the membership PMA and liability waiver before they enter the gym.
- Clients who purchase the “One Year” membership online must show their receipt to the employee at the front desk upon arrival as well as a bank statement proving that this was paid.
- The year-long membership is valid until exactly one year after your first visit to the gym when you sign the PMA and the liability waiver. For example, if you create your membership on January 1st of 2021, your membership is only valid until January 1st, 2022. Year-long memberships cannot be refunded nor can they be prorated if a member decides not to attend for any amount of time.
- Clients must present their ID upon arrival. While you are signing the waiver, we will create a profile for you with your contact information included. Clients will receive a key tag that they must use to sign in every time they come to workout. The key tag may be reused if the client decides to renew their membership after the year is up.
- We reserve the right to terminate your year-long at any time for poor conduct, including–but not limited to– mistreating gym equipment, talking sh*t to other clients/members, being disruptive, excessive B.O., or not cleaning up after yourself (you’re strong; pick up the weights and wipe the sweat off the benches). You will be refunded jack sh*t if we decide to terminate your membership for any of these reasons.
Join the Zoo with our annual pass! No initiation fees, no hassle. Check out the description below for more information on how to become a member today!