- Clients may purchase the “Month Pass” either here, online, or in-person. Regardless of whether it has been purchased online or at the front desk upon arrival, all clients must sign the waiver before they enter the gym.
- Clients who purchase the “Month Pass” online must show their receipt to the employee at the front desk upon arrival.
- The “Month Pass” is only valid from the day you sign the waiver to exactly one week afterward. Week passes cannot be prorated for shorter duration visits (i.e. if you are only visiting for 2 weeks, we cannot discount the pass to the price of 2 weeks versus the whole month. You must either pay the “Month Pass” or purchase 2 week passes in this instance).
- Clients must present their ID upon arrival. While you are signing the waiver, we will create a profile for you with your contact information included. Clients will receive a key tag that they must use to sign in every time they come to workout. The key tag must be returned on the last day of the “Month Pass.”
- We reserve the right to terminate month passes at any time for poor conduct, including–but not limited to– mistreating gym equipment, talking sh*t to other clients/members, being disruptive, or not cleaning up after yourself (you’re strong; pick up the weights and wipe the sweat off the benches).
In town for a bit? Want to try out the gym before becoming a member? Sign up with our Month Pass to get a real taste of the Zoo. Check out the description below for more information on our Month Pass.